News: – Interns/Phd/Postdoc positions on causal inference and policy learning for personalized medicine. Contact me.
– Short Video of presentation of the project TrauMatrix (Decision tool for Anesthesia & Intensive Care) – Podcast pharmaradio
– Lecture on causal inference for the Master of Data-Science at Polytechnique
– Slides useR!2019 missing values – video available (start at 30′)
– Paper Supervised learning with missing values – Talk slides
– R-mis-static website, Contribute!
– We offered 25 diversity scholarships for useR!2019
julie.josse[at]polytechnique.edu – Office, 136, INRIA Turing
My main research fields are: missing values, causal inference, selection biais, visualization with dimensionality reduction (PCA, correspondence analysis), multi-blocks data, low rank matrix estimation, questionnaire analyses; main application with health records data Detailed CV
Short presentation of my activities and of the actions for women with Rforwards dedicated to widen the participation of the minorities in communities.