Sept 2016, I am a professor of Statistics at Ecole Polytechnique and XPOP INRIA team.
News: – ICUBAM: ICU Bed Availability Monitoring and analysis in the Grand Est région of France during the COVID-19 epidemic.
– Workshop Learning on missing values accepted at ICML. You can register!
– Interns/Phd/Postdoc positions on causal inference and policy learning for personalized medicine. Contact me.
– Short Video of presentation of the project TrauMatrix (Decision tool for Anesthesia & Intensive Care) – Podcast pharmaradio
– Lecture on causal inference for the Master of Data-Science at Polytechnique
– Workshop « Missing Data Challenges in Computation, Statistics, and Applications » September 08-10, 2020, as a part of the IAS Special Year on Optimization, Statistics and Theoretical Machine Learning.
– Slides useR!2019 missing values – video available (start at 30′)
– Paper Supervised learning with missing values – Talk slides
– R-mis-static website, Contribute!
julie.josse[at]polytechnique.edu – Office, 136, INRIA Turing
My main research fields are: missing values, causal inference, selection biais, visualization with dimensionality reduction (PCA, correspondence analysis), multi-blocks data, low rank matrix estimation, questionnaire analyses; main application with health records data Detailed CV
Short presentation of my activities and of the actions for women with Rforwards dedicated to widen the participation of the minorities in communities.