Sept 2020, After having been a Professor of Statistics at Ecole Polytechnique, I have a new position of Advanced Researcher at Inria.
News: – Talk at IAS Special Year on Optimization, Statistics & Theoretical Machine Learning: Supervised learning with missing values slides, videos
– Talk at Mathematical Methods of Modern Statistics, CIRM: Causal inference with missing values slides, videos
– Talk at useR!2019, a missing values tour slides, video available (start at 30′)
– ICUBAM ICU Bed Availability Monitoring and analysis in the Grand Est région of France during the COVID-19 epidemic. Fork ICUBAM.
– Interns/Phd/Postdoc positions on causal inference and policy learning for personalized medicine. Contact me.
– Short Video of presentation of the project TrauMatrix (Decision tool for Anesthesia & Intensive Care) – Podcast pharmaradio
– R-mis-static website, a plateforme with missing values ressources, Contribute!
– Rforwards dedicated to widen the participation of the minorities in communities.
julie.josse[at]inria.fr – Office, 226, INRIA Montpellier
My main research fields are: missing values, causal inference, selection biais, treatment effect estimation, visualization with dimensionality reduction (PCA, correspondence analysis), multi-blocks data, low rank matrix estimation, questionnaire analyses; main application in health for personalized medicine. Detailed CV