2016/2017 – Ecole Polytechnique
- MAP 573, MAP 536, Master 1, R for Statistics. Visualization, tests, dimensionality reduction. Webpage with slides, data, projects.
- MAP 535, Master 1, The art of regression (GLM, model selection, penalization).
- MAP 540, Master 1, DataCamp. Case studies with companies.
- Projects 3A, Supervising research projects.
- Stats 300, PhD in statistics, Stanford University. Advanced Topics in Statistics: Exploratory data analysis (PCA, CA, multi-blocks methods) – Missing values. Webpage with slides, data, projects.
- Master statistics/agronomy, Agrocampus Ouest. Experimental design.
- Master statistics, Agrocampus Ouest/Rennes University. Exploratory data analysis (PCA, Correspondence analysis, 3way data). Webpage with slides, data, exams. Webpage with F. Husson MOOC.
- Master statistics, Agrocampus Ouest. Missing values – missing values in principal component methods [slides].
- Master statistics, Agrocampus Ouest. Statistics with R. Webpage with slides, exercice exams – R Projets: Rpython, GoogleVis, Rmarkdown, R.
The detail of previous years can be found in my cv. To wrap-up, it includes:
- introductory statistics (descriptive statistics, tests, anova, linear model, experimental design), bachelors in agronomy and food industry, Agrocampus
- introductory to additive models, Master fisheries, Agrocampus. [slides] [data] [R code]
- punctual activities: introductory statistics, geography department, Rennes 2 University, in a « grande ecole » of public health (EHESP), in another « grande ecole » of agronomy (Paris, AgroParisTech), in a « grande ecole » of statistics (Rennes, ENSAI), in a bachelor’s degree in Bioscience (Roscoff, Agrocampus-Paris 6)
A lot of teaching material can be found on the webpage of F. Husson (data sets, lecture slides, videos on data analysis, experimental design, sensometry) and on his youtube chanel.